It is perhaps the best known and most common travel on the Inca Trail, it is also known as the classic Inca Trail and has a duration of 4 days full of adventure and beautiful scenery.
Most tourists buy this trip, as it is the most recommended for inexperienced travelers regarding long walks, the physical demand of the trip is minimal and you have more days to travel quietly all the way from its inception to end in hot water (Machu Picchu town).
The Inca Trail starts at the place called “kilometer 82”, is a community that is 30 minutes away from Ollantaytambo. For the trip from Cusco to “kilometer 82”, if you travel through tourist agencies, it is the company who will take care of the mobility and the trip lasts 2 hours 30 minutes.
Before buying a ticket for this adventure, it is highly recommended to investigate and ask enough information to the tourist agency that believes convenient, the information will give you with total friendliness, even if you do not buy the services, because in Cusco travel agencies provide high quality services to all visitors.
The most important information to ask for would be: about your safety, duration times, food and necessary documents for the trip. Also, the information on the Internet will help you plan less your adventure on the Inca Trail.
“The Inca Trail” was recognized as one of the 5 best hiking trails on the planet. One of the most beautiful adventures that not only show you the majestic Machu Picchu, but also, to know the traditional life of the current inhabitants who are during the walk. During the tour you can enjoy beautiful landscapes and several Inca constructions.
Inca Trail 4 days to Machu Picchu is one of the most famous and iconic trekking routes in the world. This four-day trek takes you through the Andes Mountains, through stunning landscapes, and past ancient Incan ruins before reaching the awe-inspiring Machu Picchu. The journey is not only physically demanding but also culturally enlightening, allowing you to explore the history and heritage of the Inca civilization.
Machu Picchu reservations offer you the best deal to experience the amazing Inca trail, and for this coming TREKKING SEASON, 2023, we got all-inclusive package. We know that there are many tour operators of the Inca trail, but we are different in managing all the logistics of the Inca trail operations led by professional tour guides. Book now your Machu Picchu adventure and enjoy our door-to-door service. With Machu Reservations tour company you get clear deals for fair prices.
INCA TRAIL 4 DAYS HIGHLIGHTS
- Scenic Beauty: The trail offers breathtaking views of the Andes Mountains, lush forests, and the Urubamba River.
- Inca Ruins: Along the way, hikers can explore various Inca ruins, including the impressive site of Wiñay Wayna.
- Inti Punku: Also known as the Sun Gate, this viewpoint offers the first glimpse of Machu Picchu at sunrise.
- Machu Picchu: The Inca Trail culminates in the iconic ruins of Machu Picchu, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- Cultural Experience: The trail provides an opportunity to learn about the history and culture of the Incas and the Andean people.
- Challenging Hike: The Inca Trail is a physically demanding trek that requires stamina, endurance, and preparation. The challenge of completing the trail is part of what makes it so rewarding.
- Wildlife: The trail is home to a diverse array of flora and fauna, including Andean spectacled bears, llamas, and a variety of bird species.